Sunday, December 4, 2011

Xmas Countdown 4.12.11: A very Monkey Christmas to all

A very Monkey Christmas to all!

Christmas is drawing ever nearer. It’s a time of peace, a time of giving, a time of joy for men, women, children and manufacturers of tiny light bulbs everywhere. It’s also, I thought, a perfect time to revisit this little gem and, by extension, remind you all how special everyone’s Christmas can be with a touch of added Monkey.
You see, with a veritable sleigh-load of Monkey goods available in a range of fine retailers, now
you too can give the gift of Monkey this Christmas or, indeed, augment your own Yuletide experience with a sprinkle of me.
And, staying with the ‘spirit of giving’ for the moment, I’m even donating every penny I make from my fabulous products towards Comic Relief’s running costs. Why? Because that’s just the kind of Monkey I am. Happy Crimbo all x
NB: It does, I’ll have you know, take an actor of great skill and deft delivery to convincingly impersonate an inebriated monarch, as I have done above.

Monkey Merchandise

It’s fair to say that my image and personality immediately conjure up an eager expectation of celebrity, class, humour and finesse. Now, you too can affiliate yourself with these desirable qualities by buying Monkey products; either for yourself or as the ideal gift.
My Monkey merchandise is a timeless collection of all kinds of quality essentials, from Monkey egg cups and egg cup warmers to large cuddly Monkeys, my frankly fabulous wall posters and, for those of you don’t know what day of the week it is, my marvellous Monkey calendar.
Also, look out for many and various Monkey good in Harrods (of course), Tesco, HMV and Forbidden Planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment